Remote lift system monitoring is state of the art today. The MASORA web cloud provides you with password-protected access to your WE-touch and/or Thor lift controls. The original operating interfaces of the control unit and/or CANopenLift components such as frequency converters, door controls or load measuring devices can be mirrored by way of the browser. This makes the data backups and parameterization as easy as pie. Security zones are excluded from remote parameterization, of course. With the MASORA cloud, you can take the lift control to your office.
- Graphical operation of the WE-touch computer (display mirroring)
- Mirroring of the original operating interface of CANopen and DCP components e.g. (Ziehl Abegg, Brunner & Fecher, Fuji, Bucher iCon, etc.
- Visualization of system functions
- Error messaging by mail/text message/WhatsApp
- Geographical overview with system status
- Complete history of the error memory
- Administration of system-specific documents
Complete history of the error memory
Cloud access authorizations can be assigned by way of administrator rights. Users (e.g. fitters) are invited by mail. This invitation enables users to create their own encrypted access for future use of the service cloud.
The administrator can always cancel visitor access rights, blocking their access.
Cloud access requires activation by MASORA AG*.
Please enquire at MASORA AG about access terms and conditions.
Mr Nico Raschle
Telephone: +41 71 945 60 0